ooRexx One Key Input

Daniel Kelly

Jul 28, 2020, 12:57:26 PM7/28/20
Hi everyone! I have ported one of my games from Amiga's AREXX to ooRexx so that it will run on the PC. The only issue I have is that I cannot figure out how to get one key of input from the user without requiring them to press enter afterwards. Does anyone know of a solution? Thanks!

Rony

Jul 28, 2020, 1:53:05 PM7/28/20
On 28.07.2020 18:57, Daniel Kelly wrote:
> Hi everyone! I have ported one of my games from Amiga's AREXX to ooRexx so that it will run on the PC. The only issue I have is that I cannot figure out how to get one key of input from the user without requiring them to press enter afterwards. Does anyone know of a solution? Thanks!

Try sysGetKey() or sysGetKey("noecho"). Documentation in rexxref.pdf, "8.29. SysGetKey".

---rony