SQLCONNECT Returns -1

Gerard MARTINELLI

Feb 20, 2019, 5:58:51 AM2/20/19
Hello,

Under windows 8.1, I have just installed Regina (64 bits) and also rxsql26B3_odbc_w64_Regina.zip.

My sample test is the following :

/* ****************************************************************** */

trace ?r
4 *-* Call RXFuncAdd 'SQLLoadFuncs','rexxsql','SQLLoadFuncs'
+++ Interactive trace. "Trace Off" to end debug. ENTER to continue.

5 *-* Call SqlLoadFuncs

6 *-* rc = sqlconnect(, , , "Mysql" )
>=> "-1"
exit;

/* ****************************************************************** */

I also tried with several other bases, for example :

rc = sqlconnect(,"MyId" ,"MyPW" , "MyBase" )

every time SQLCONNECT returns -1.

The same code use to work with oobjectRexx (that I un-installed).

Do i have to do something different with Regina ?

Thanks a lot.

Gerard MARTINELLI

Mar 1, 2019, 10:23:27 AM3/1/19
I have resolved my problem. It was just a problem of cases for the username.
I thought that this is only important for the user password, but it is also for the user name.