Question about usage of w32clipopen

Arthur T.

Mar 5, 2022, 3:49:40 PM3/5/22
System:
Win10
Regina REXX 3.8 (yes, I know I should update).

Situation:
In one command window, I issue w32clipopen and wait for a keystroke.
While that's waiting, I issue w32clipopen in a different command
window, and it gets return code 1 (i.e. successful).

Am I doing something wrong? Is this working as designed?

If the answers are "no" and "yes", I don't understand the usefulness
of w32clipopen and would appreciate an explanation.

--
Arthur T. - ar23hur "at" pobox "dot" com