Problem with Regina's SysDriveInfo on large disks

Arthur T.

Nov 25, 2020, 2:46:54 AM11/25/20
Before I try reporting this on the SourceForge bugs page, I thought I
should ask if it's just me.

When I get SysDriveInfo data for large disks, I get wrong results. I
believe that the free and total bytes returned are modulo 4TB.

(I expect that when some of this was written, disks of that size were
unthinkable, or at least unbelievable.)

Can someone confirm or belie my results?

I downloaded the latest version I could find and my standard WHATVER
program reports:
parse source output: WIN64 COMMAND d:\Utils\rexx\TestPgms\WHATVER.REX
address(): SYSTEM

parse version output: REXX-Regina_3.9.3(MT) 5.00 5 Oct 2019
McPhee's RegUtil (aka RexxUtil) 3.9

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19041.572]

--
Arthur T. - ar23hur "at" pobox "dot" com