starting Python 3.10.4 64-bit

Rolf Blum

May 27, 2022, 12:41:40 PM5/27/22
Hallo,
I installed Python 3.10.4 64-bit successfully. I Also checked in the
Setup to add it to the path.
In the win 8.1 console python 3.7xxxx is started when I enter: python.
This also happened after a reboot and after a repair with the Setup.
How do I start the python console for 3.10.4?
Thanks

MRAB

May 27, 2022, 1:31:16 PM5/27/22
You probably also have Python 3.8 on the path, and it's finding that one
first.

These days it's recommended to use the Python Launcher, "py". That lets
you specify which version of Python you want to use.