Fwd: Could not load correctly

Robert Loomis

May 22, 2022, 7:19:00 PM5/22/22

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Could not load correctly
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 10:58:39 -0400
From: Robert Loomis <rwlo...@fastmail.fm>
To: pytho...@python.org

I am new to python.I tried to download it to a virtual environment since
I have been learning on another version. I downloaded version 3.10.4
into my windows10 operating system into directory
c:\Users\Bob\PyVer\Py3913 and it said it was successful.I went to
C:\Users\Bob\PyProj and made my environment by
c:\Users\Bob\PyVer\Py3913\python -m venv my_env.I then activated it by
my_env\Scripts\activate and it came back with a prompt.Then I tried to
test it by typing python and I got what is below.

What did I do wrong?

Thank you,

Bob Loomis

https://www.avg.com

Mats Wichmann

May 23, 2022, 9:40:03 AM5/23/22
On 5/21/22 09:14, Robert Loomis wrote:

> [...]

there's nothing below.

If you tried to send a screenshot it must have gotten stripped by the
mailing list. We generally hate screenshots anyway, because you can't
cut and paste code from them.