Initial introduction

jacob kruger

Dec 7, 2022, 11:38:53 AM12/7/22
Hi there

I might shortly be posting about a specific issue with imaplib/poplib,
but, thought would first introduce myself.

I am 100% blind, but, among other forms of assistive technology
software, I use windows PC's with the NVDA screenreader, which itself is
written in python, but, besides that, i generally work with either VS
code or other programmer-specific text editors when it comes to python
coding, etc., and, while have been a web application developer for over
25 years, working with different programming/scripting languages and
platforms, I am more-or-less a full-time python developer nowadays, and,
when it comes to web development in this context, I work with either
flask or django, but anyway.

Regards

--

Jacob Kruger