EuroPython 2021: Trainings and Workshops

Marc-Andre Lemburg

Jul 6, 2021, 5:28:29 AM7/6/21
Have you ever wanted to build an image search system, take a deep dive
into pytest or learn about algorithmic trading? Then we have a treat for
you!

The EuroPython conference will start with two full training and workshop
days on Monday, July 26th, and Tuesday, July 27th:

* EuroPython Trainings and Workshops *

https://ep2021.europython.eu/events/trainings/

Combined Ticket Training sessions
---------------------------------

We have carefully curated 14 paid training sessions, which you can
attend with a Combined Ticket. Each session is 3 hours long.

- Build a deep learning-powered image search system with Jina +
BigTransfer (BiT)
- Building a practical Slack bot with Python & FastAPI
- Climate data analysis with xarray and cartopy
- Creating 2D Applications and Games
- Data Analysis with pandas - Workshop
- Docker for Machine Learning Engineers
- GPU development with Python 101
- Implementing a Neural Network from Scratch
- Introduction to Property-Based Testing
- Introduction to pytest
- Speedrunning Web Development: A Full Stack App in 10 minutes
- The Anatomy of a Python Class
- Transcend the realms of development - A day in life of a software
architect
- Understanding Decorators and Context Managers

If you already have a conference ticket, but would like to switch to a
combined ticket, please email help...@europython.eu. You will receive a
discount coupon that allows you to upgrade your ticket to a combined
one.

Conference Ticket Training Sessions
-----------------------------------

Additionally, if you have purchased a Conference only Ticket, you are
welcome to join the 4 sponsored workshops in the Argument-Clinic track!

- Activate Your Interest in Coding for Algorithmic Trading
- Build and deploy PyTorch models with Azure Machine Learning
- Knowledge graph data modelling with TerminusDB
- Python Packaging Demystified

Special Workshops
-----------------

For total beginners, we have teamed up with Humble Data to deliver a
Beginners' Day Workshop, specifically for newcomers to Python. This is
also accessible for Conference only Ticket holders and is scheduled for
Tuesday.

We are also working on a Django Girls Workshop, which will be announced
separately. We’ve scheduled this for Monday.

Quick Summary
-------------
EuroPython 2021 will be run online from July 26 - August 1:

- Two workshop/training days (July 26 - 27)
- Three conference days (July 28 - 30)
- Two sprint days (July 31 - August 1)

The sessions will be scheduled to ensure they are also accessible for
those in the Asian and Americas time zones.

More infos are available on our website at https://ep2021.europython.eu/

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/europython-2021-trainings-and-workshops/

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1412334539385540608