[Python-announce] PyCon Tanzania 2021 - Call for Presentations and Workshop

Noah .

Sep 25, 2021, 3:10:09 PM9/25/21
Dear Python Community,

We hope that you are all well to that end and that you have been busy
working on various awesome Python Projects. It's that time of the year
folks and we would like to engage the community for another conference and
workshops during the first week of December 2021.

PyCon Tanzania, is seeking speakers of all experience levels and
backgrounds to contribute to the Python Conference program! If you use the
Python programming language professionally, as a hobbyist or are just
excited about Python or programming and open source communities, we'd love
to hear from you. We want you and your ideas at the upcoming Python
Conference!

*We are looking for presenters who would:*

- Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic;
- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker;
- Convene and chair panel sessions of relevant topics.

*Topics must be relevant to the Python Language and Open Source Software:*

- Python usage in your Project
- Python usage in Research
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Open Source Software
- Cyber Security
- Content Development
- Gaming and Machine Vision
- Cloud Computing & Virtualisation
- Ideas on improving diversity and inclusiveness
- Functional programming etc
- Data Science

*SUBMIT YOUR PRESENTATION / TUTORIAL BEFORE 15th NOV 2021 **TO*:*
sp...@pycon.or.tz
<sp...@pycon.or.tz> *

*More details on timelines are here; *
http://www.pycon.or.tz/speak/index.html
*PyCon 2021 will take place in ARUSHA.*

Regards,
PyCon Tanzania 2021 Program Committee
http://www.pycon.or.tz/

Noah .

Nov 9, 2021, 1:38:22 PM11/9/21
Dear Python Community,

If you plan on being in Arusha, Tanzania, please plan on joining the PyCon
Tanzania event. The final agenda will be up by 15th November 2021.

Cheers
Noah
PyCon Tanzania Secretariat
http://www.pycon.or.tz/