[Python-announce] Pyparsing 3.1.0b2 released (final beta!)

Paul McGuire

May 20, 2023, 10:56:13 PM5/20/23
I just pushed release 3.1.0b2 of pyparsing. 3.1.0 with some fixes to bugs that came up in the past few weeks - testing works!

If your project uses pyparsing, please please *please* download this beta release (using "pip install -U pyparsing==3.1.0b2") and open any compatibility issues you might have at the pyparsing GitHub repo (https://github.com/pyparsing/pyparsing).

In the absence of any dealbreakers, I'll make the final release in June.

You can view the changes here: https://github.com/pyparsing/pyparsing/blob/master/CHANGES