[Python-announce] [Python announce] unexpected-isaves 2.1.2 released!

Eric Mendes

Apr 17, 2023, 8:49:56 PM4/17/23
A quick scroll through social media and you'll find very talented people
making portraits out of dice, rubik's cube, in minecraft as pixel art, or
even using MIDI notes on a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). This package
gives you the ability to do the same, with or without talent. Currently it
can only generate arts using minecraft, the cells of a spreadsheet, ascii
characters, or rubik's cubes, but if you have any ideas that fit into the
project's goal please let me know
<https://github.com/Eric-Mendes/unexpected-isaves/issues/10>, or - even
better - submit a merge request with your work!

We had a couple of major bugs that were patched this month. They were a
problem for generating Minecraft datapacks.
We apologize for the nearly 17 thousand people that use our package. We
don't have a very good and automatized testing suite and these bugs were
silent. Help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Anyway, everything should be working now.

Source code: https://github.com/Eric-Mendes/unexpected-isaves
PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/unexpected-isaves/