[Python-announce] structlog 21.2.0

Hynek Schlawack

Oct 12, 2021, 9:45:06 AM10/12/21
I’m happy to announce the release of structlog 21.2.0!

With almost a million downloads per month, structlog is the most popular solution for structured logging in Python. It doesn’t just allow you to log key-value pairs in a structured manner, it also makes it EASIER and FASTER. Check out <https://www.structlog.org/en/stable/why.html> if you’re intrigued but not convinced!

Support like that makes me work on FOSS on a Saturday afternoon, so please consider supporting me <https://hynek.me/say-thanks/> too! <3

RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS:

• Support for for beautiful (and helpful!) exceptions by integrating ConsoleRenderer with rich or better-exceptions.
• Helpers to access thread-local and context-local context.
• Deeper contextvars support.

Full changes: https://github.com/hynek/structlog/releases/tag/21.2.0