EuroPython 2021: Volume Discount for Company Teams

Marc-Andre Lemburg

Jun 29, 2021, 11:08:14 AM6/29/21
EuroPython 2021 offers special discounts on business tickets for company
teams.

* EuroPython Volume Discounts *

https://ep2021.europython.eu/sponsor/packages/#Volume-Discount

If you are going to attend the conference as a team, we offer the
following volume discounts as a thank you:

- 5 business tickets for the price of 4
- 10 business tickets for the price of 8
- 15 business tickets for the price of 11

In addition to the above offer, we'll also send out a mention on Twitter
welcoming your team.

Your company should email spons...@europython.eu to apply. You will
then receive a coupon code and the welcome tweet will be handled by us.

You can also visit the ticket shop to view the different ticket types
and this year’s schedule to see the timetable for EuroPython 2021 in
your local time zone.

https://ep2021.europython.eu/registration/buy-tickets/
https://ep2021.europython.eu/schedule/

Quick Summary
-------------
EuroPython 2021 will be run online from July 26 - August 1:

- Two workshop/training days (July 26 - 27)
- Three conference days (July 28 - 30)
- Two sprint days (July 31 - August 1)

The sessions will be scheduled to ensure they are also accessible for
those in the Asian and Americas time zones.

More infos are available on our website at https://ep2021.europython.eu/

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/europython-2021-volume-discount-for-company-teams/

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1409886833085980686