[Python-announce] EuroPython 2021: Edited videos of the first day available

Marc-Andre Lemburg

Sep 27, 2021, 10:25:11 AMSep 27
We’re happy to release the first 42 cut videos of EuroPython 2021
covering the first day sessions of the conference. You can watch them on
our YouTube channel:

* EuroPython 2021 Playlist *

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8uoeex94UhHgMD9GOCbEHWku7pEPx9fW

Over the next few weeks, we’ll continue releasing the videos for the
second and third day of the conference. In total, we will have more than
115 videos with lots of valuable and interesting content for you, so
please stop by and check the playlist for more videos, or subscribe to
our YouTube channel.

http://europython.tv/

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/europython-2021-edited-videos-of-the-first-day-available/

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1442493825491025924