On behalf of the NumPy team, I'm pleased to announce the release of NumPy
1.24.3. NumPy 1.24.3 is a maintenance release that fixes bugs and
regressions discovered after the 1.24.2 release.
The Python versions supported by this release are 3.8-3.11 Note that 32 bit
wheels are only provided for Windows, all other wheels are 64 bits on
account of Ubuntu, Fedora, and other Linux distributions dropping 32 bit
support. Wheels can be downloaded from PyPI
>; source archives, release notes,
and wheel hashes are available on Github
A total of 12 people contributed to this release. People with a "+" by
their names contributed a patch for the first time.
- Aleksei Nikiforov +
- Alexander Heger
- Bas van Beek
- Bob Eldering
- Brock Mendel
- Charles Harris
- Kyle Sunden
- Peter Hawkins
- Rohit Goswami
- Sebastian Berg
- Warren Weckesser
*Pull requests merged*
A total of 17 pull requests were merged for this release.
- #23206: BUG: fix for f2py string scalars (#23194)
- #23207: BUG: datetime64/timedelta64 comparisons return NotImplemented
- #23208: MAINT: Pin matplotlib to version 3.6.3 for refguide checks
- #23221: DOC: Fix matplotlib error in documentation
- #23226: CI: Ensure submodules are initialized in gitpod.
- #23341: TYP: Replace duplicate reduce in ufunc type signature with
- #23342: TYP: Remove duplicate CLIP/WRAP/RAISE in ``__init__.pyi``.
- #23343: TYP: Mark ``d`` argument to fftfreq and rfftfreq as optional...
- #23344: TYP: Add type annotations for comparison operators to
- #23345: TYP: Remove some stray type-check-only imports of ``msort``
- #23370: BUG: Ensure like is only stripped for ``like=`` dispatched
- #23543: BUG: fix loading and storing big arrays on s390x
- #23544: MAINT: Bump larsoner/circleci-artifacts-redirector-action
- #23634: BUG: Ignore invalid and overflow warnings in masked setitem
- #23635: BUG: Fix masked array raveling when ``order="A"`` or
- #23636: MAINT: Update conftest for newer hypothesis versions
- #23637: BUG: Fix bug in parsing F77 style string arrays.