[Python-announce] Call for papers for PyCon 2023

Amna Ahsan

Apr 20, 2023, 11:40:17 AM4/20/23

I am writing to you on behalf of PyCon Estonia <https://pycon.ee/> to
invite you to take part in the call for papers for our 2023 edition and
join us as a speaker at PyCon: https://pyconestonia.typeform.com/to/hBOEtTQ3

This is the fifth of the annual PyCon Estonia event organised by our NGO
Python Estonia <https://pythonestonia.ee/> which is dedicated to education
and awareness about Python in the region.

In previous years
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyN-ewDaUNUjVLLL1VPzRyySKPhd807hH>,
keynote speakers at PyCon Estonia have included Travis Oliphant, Larry
Hastings, Raymond Hettinger and Andrew Godwin. We've had around 200+
participants join us for a live conference in Tallinn. This year we're
having a two day conference, with a bigger audience.

The theme for PyCon Estonia 2023 is "Python in Machine Learning and AI" and
we want to talk about the AI and ML projects built with Python and how AI
is impacting the tech sector in general.

We would really like to have you offer a possible topic for a talk at
PyCon. If this would be something you are interested in, please submit a
proposal here: https://pyconestonia.typeform.com/to/hBOEtTQ3 before the *09th
May, 2023*

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to write to me.

Best Regards,

*Amna Ahsan*
Marketing Partner

*Python Estonia*