seeking "fixpak" files mentioned in Mark Yudkin's 2003 doc pl1-win.doc

Phil Burton

May 11, 2023, 12:35:28 AM5/11/23
I'm seeking a copy of the "fixpak" mentioned in Mark Yudkin's 2003 doc pl1-win.doc. These files are no longer available for download and I could not find a valid email address for Mark Yudkin. A copy of these files would be greatly appreciated.

His doc starts with the following text

Introduction to the Windows Header Files for IBM VisualAge PL/I for Windows
Mark Yudkin
Yudkin Consulting AG
June 2003

What You Need
Obviously you’re going to need IBM VisualAge PL/I for Windows with the latest fixpak, since that’s where you get the headers and the PL/I language features the headers use.
You’ll also need a Microsoft Platform SDK, which you can download from Microsoft’s developer web site (http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate) for free ...

For a link to the full document go to http://teampli.net/mirrors/robinv/reposit.htm The link to this file is on the first bulletted line,