Old PL/I Optimizing compiler - COUNT & FLOW options

Robert Prins

Jun 18, 2022, 8:50:18 AM6/18/22
Hi all,

Does anyone know which library modules are responsible for the implementation of
these two compiler options, and more precisely, for the reporting of statement
counts, as I need to (try to) patch the latter, given that it treats negative
counts as zero, and I now have a program where four of the counts have turned
negative, because the statements are executed more than 2^31-1 times.

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins
robert(a)prino(d)org