Anyone else unable to reach www.perltk.org?

stephen1...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2017, 5:22:58 PM2/1/17
I've been trying to reach this site for a few weeks now - always comes back as server unreachable.

Does anyone know if it is still an active site?

Cheers,
Stephen.

Trog Woolley

Feb 5, 2017, 8:32:57 AM2/5/17
While stranded on the hard shoulder of the information super highway stephen1...@gmail.com typed:
I too get server unreachable. The Wayback Machine shows a snapshot
from 11th Sept 2014, so I assume it is long dead.
--
Trog Woolley | (A Croweater stuck in Pommie Land)

stephen1...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2017, 12:57:31 AM2/9/17
On Sunday, February 5, 2017 at 8:32:57 AM UTC-5, Trog Woolley wrote:
> While stranded on the hard shoulder of the information super highway stephen typed:
> > I've been trying to reach this site for a few weeks now - always comes back as server unreachable.
> >
> > Does anyone know if it is still an active site?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Stephen.
>
> I too get server unreachable. The Wayback Machine shows a snapshot
> from 11th Sept 2014, so I assume it is long dead.
> --
> Trog Woolley | (A Croweater stuck in Pommie Land)

Thanks Trog, never thought of using the Wayback Machine ... good tip.