About Perl module called PLDelphi..

1 view

Wisdom90

Mar 15, 2020, 2:03:28 PM3/15/20
Hello...

About Perl module called PLDelphi..

I have just looked at the following Perl module called PLDelphi
that allows to embed Perl into Delphi and Freepascal, and i have just
noticed that it is not working with new Perl versions and it is not
working with 64 bit Perl versions, so i will make it work by modifying
the C code of it and i will enhance it more, and it will take me around
one hour to do that(because i am a more serious and more experienced
programmer), here is the Perl module:

https://metacpan.org/pod/PLDelphi

In one hour from now i will post my new enhanced version of PLDelphi
that works correctly.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.