LogicalPuzzlesGenerator and SpaceShipModelsGenerator for kids

Pawel Biernacki

Mar 11, 2016, 4:27:52 PM3/11/16

I have some Perl code I wrote for my kid once, it is not published yet, I thought I would publish it and wanted to discuss the need. The question is whether anybody would use it. Second question - how to name the modules. I have never published anything on CPAN yet, this would be my first contribution.

1.
http://www.pawelbiernacki.net/4kids/logicalpuzzle/3x3/puzzle_3x3_en_US_0.jsp

It is a logical puzzle for kids, generated with Perl mixed with Prolog.

2.
http://www.pawelbiernacki.net/4kids/cutandfold/spaceship_notex/index_en.jsp

It is a kind of 3D object to cut and fold, also created with Perl and Prolog. You have to print out four sides of a "space ship" and glue them together.

Pawel Biernacki

Pawel Biernacki

Feb 23, 2018, 6:35:28 AM2/23/18

I have written it. The logical puzzle generator is at https://github.com/pawelbiernacki/App-ForKids-LogicalPuzzleGenerator .

You can use it as follows:

use App::ForKids::LogicalPuzzleGenerator;

my $x = App::ForKids::LogicalPuzzleGenerator->new(range=>3, amount_of_facts_per_session => 4);

print $$x{intro_story};

print $$x{story};

print $$x{solution_story};

The other one - lattice generator is at https://github.com/pawelbiernacki/Games-LatticeGenerator .

You can use it as follows:

use Games::LatticeGenerator;

my $f = Games::LatticeGenerator->new(debug => 1);

$f->create_a_random_model("Games::LatticeGenerator::Model::Spaceship", "spaceship");

It creates some files (PNG) that should be printed out, cut off and glued together.

Pawel Biernacki