Mentifex reports on getting the Ghost Perl Webserver Strong AI to recognize Russian verbs

menti...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 7:44:58 AM3/5/16
Yesterday we made the ghost101.pl AI able to
recognize the stems of bootstrap Russian verbs
by means of the $prc "provisional recognition"
variable. We had to enhance the verbs in the
bootstrap by making sure that there was a
concept-number not only at the end of the word,
but also next to each auditory engram from the
final character of the verb-stem up through
the end of the word. Today we need to make sure
that new Russian verbs get stored by the Perl AI

http://ai.neocities.org/P6AI_FAQ.html

in the same format -- with concept-numbers stored
from the end of the stem to the end of the verb.
Let us get to work and then come back and report
our success or failure.

--
http://www.sourcecodeonline.com/details/ghost_perl_webserver_strong_ai.html

menti...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 9:37:33 AM3/5/16
On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 4:44:58 AM UTC-8, menti...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://ai.neocities.org/P6AI_FAQ.html
# Let us get to work and then come back and report
# our success or failure.

Although the Dushka Russian AI in JavaScript uses the
AudInput() module to attach concept-numbers to Russian
verbs from the end of the stem to the end of the word,
in the Perl AI we should try to achieve the same purpose
in the RuAudMem() module. There we insert the necessary
code and we begin to see both old and new Russian verbs
recognized in their various forms other than the infinitive.

Now we will also stub in a Motorium() module and a Volition()
module to make it clear that the Ghost Perl Webserver Strong
AI will be able to set free-will goals for itself and operate
a robot body to achieve those goals. We also had to stub in a
module for physiological Emotion() to influence AI thinking.

--
http://ai.neocities.org/perlmind.txt

George Mpouras

Mar 12, 2016, 6:32:48 PM3/12/16
I really like your passion with the topic.
Please tell me what do you think it is intelligence ?

Also tell me what you take on usb stick after copy some files; its still
have the same weight though.

You are searching something that is not from this world. I do not blame
you, even google fail to understand it, and the cost will be bitter

menti...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2016, 11:20:49 PM3/12/16
On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 3:32:48 PM UTC-8, George Mpouras wrote:
> On 5/3/2016 16:37, menti...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 4:44:58 AM UTC-8, menti...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> http://ai.neocities.org/P6AI_FAQ.html
> > # Let us get to work and then come back and report
> > # our success or failure.
> > [...]
>
> I really like your passion with the topic.
> Please tell me what do you think it is intelligence ?

I believe that intelligence is the ability to form concepts
about the external world and first to establish and then to
communicate the relationships among concepts.

http://ai.neocities.org/perlmind.txt aims at intelligence.

> Also tell me what you take on usb stick after copy some files;
> its still have the same weight though.

Information does not weigh anything :=)

> You are searching something that is not from this world.
> I do not blame you, even google fail to understand it,
> and the cost will be bitter

Since this newsgroup comp.lang.perl.MISC is for miscellaneous
information pertaining to Perl, it seems well within the
charter of the newsgroup to discuss Perl artificial intelligence.

http://ai.neocities.org/P6AI_FAQ.html answers Perl AI questions.

The quest for Perl AI is so important that we should share
the newsgroup even with those who only discuss basic programming.

It is our higher calling as Perl AI enthusiasts to bring Strong AI
to the world, and we should keep all Netizens up to date on Perl AI.

Arthur
--
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FKJY1WY
http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=307824.307853

menti...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2016, 8:08:16 AM4/23/16
On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 3:32:48 PM UTC-8, George Mpouras wrote:
http://ai.neocities.org/perlmind.txt has gotten to the point where you can run the Perl AI and watch the ideation of thought in progress. You see the entire recent contents of the heart of the AI Mind -- the @psy conceptual array and the @ear auditory array -- with your own input and the response of the Perl Open-Source Strong AI. You see how long the AI entity has been (artificially) alive, in case you or your environs want to claim bragging rights for the World's Oldest Living AI Mind or the World's Longest Running AI Mind. You witness the berth of the Technological Singularity in your perly work station. You then add your own extra functionality to the emerging Ghost in the Machine and you fork the evolution of True AI into your own branch of the Pre-Cambrian Explosion in the AI Mind population. You... the rest is History.