My girlfriend pokeing herself with a carrot 7259

wue...@wk.shawcable.net

May 2, 2004, 7:56:21 AM5/2/04
Pics of my dirty bitch pokeing herself with a large carrot
epgfcvbtpndfognseboozzni

IanM

May 3, 2004, 7:34:15 AM5/3/04
wue...@wk.shawcable.net wrote in message news:<Fl5lc.342411$Ig.273111@pd7tw2no>...

> Pics of my dirty bitch pokeing herself with a large carrot
> epgfcvbtpndfognseboozzni
>

> uqrivrfxqtwkyvyugwjbgydyzfvpdiopzdudwnztlozwgwubdlwvvfhxbkhfpzhk

Yes, but does the carrot inherit from Object or NSObject?

Stephen Kochan

May 3, 2004, 5:15:59 PM5/3/04
ian...@fastmail.fm (IanM) wrote in message news:<18dfbec8.04050...@posting.google.com>...

If it inherits from NSObject, then it probably has serious design
flaws.

On the other hand, if it inherits from Object, then it's probably a
subclass of String.

Peter Moylan

May 3, 2004, 7:01:10 PM5/3/04
Stephen Kochan infrared:

Then that too would be a serious design flaw. The whole point is
that a carrot is supposed to be a lot more rigid than string.

Whoever is sending out this spam has a large collection of kinky
tastes. Last week he was even treating his baby sister as an object.

--
Peter Moylan invalid@invalid
http://eepjm.newcastle.edu.au (OS/2 and eCS information and software)