Pascal for Beginners Group?

Locke

Feb 7, 2004, 1:03:22 PM2/7/04
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone might be able to tell me if there is a
Usenet group for people just learning pascal. There are so many pascal
groups, I really didn't know which one to join.

I was required to purchase Delphi 7 Pro for a class I'm taking. A beginning
group on that would help as well.

Thanks so much,

Matt

R Code

Feb 10, 2004, 1:29:02 PM2/10/04

Some of the Pascal newsgroups are mostly European so expect culture
clash...Delphi programming would go best to Delphi groups but there not that
much patience for beginners so questions should be specific.

If you are working with Delphi in console mode you might want TP7 (for DOS)
as a companion development environment. Check the Google newsgroup archives
for recent download links.