String Grid Cursor Position

David Paul Jones

Mar 1, 2003, 2:38:09 PM3/1/03
Hello there
I am attempting to write a string grid like component based upon TStringGrid
which enable users to type lines of code into each cell. In addition to
giving users free format scope I also am writing some functionality which
will allow "Code Insight" or IntelliSense like functionality which will
allow a series of functions to be chosen. I am having trouble getting the
string grid to allow me to place the cursor back in the cell at the correct
place after invoking the Code Insight drop down list from the cell. I
cannot find anyway to get the value of the last cursor position before the
user type Shift+Space so I can work out where to place the use back in the
string grid cell after they have chosen something from the drop down list.
If anyone could help me I would be very grateful.
Regards
Paul