TFlatButtonUnit?

Steve

Aug 7, 2004, 3:39:23 PM8/7/04
Greetings all:

Sorry if this is a newbie question, I've been programming for a long
time but am new to Delphi. I'm trying to compile some code that I
downloaded (Flash! torrent client) and the uses clause in some modules
contains references such as TFlatCheckBoxUnit, TFlatButtonUnit,
TFlatGroupBoxUnit, and other like named controls. I did some
searching for these identifiers on the net and came up surprisingly
empty, and from the context of a couple of the messages I did find it
looks like they might be part of Delphi? But I couldn't find a
reference to them in the manual either. Where do I find these
packages or how do I make them available to my project?

Also, when I open the project file included with the code I get an
error "unable to find Resource Only DLL Projects. Please enter the
correct directory for the parent project." What does this mean and
how do I fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Message has been deleted