Coding style

Milan Gornik

Mar 23, 2003, 6:17:28 AM3/23/03
Hello everyone,

I'm just starting to learn Delphi and I would like to know where could I
find common coding style for it (naming conventions etc.). I guess there are
plenty of coding styles, but there has to be one that is most commonly used.

Thank you in advance!
Milan Gornik (mgornik at eunet dot yu)

Jan Philips

Mar 23, 2003, 12:50:56 PM3/23/03
On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 12:17:28 +0100, "Milan Gornik" <so...@nospam.com>
wrote:

>I'm just starting to learn Delphi and I would like to know where could I
>find common coding style for it (naming conventions etc.). I guess there are
>plenty of coding styles, but there has to be one that is most commonly used.

Here's one:

http://community.borland.com/soapbox/techvoyage/article/1,1795,10280,00.html