API call to destroy a task in task manager

Alexa

Aug 18, 2004, 10:25:44 AM8/18/04
Hi to all,

I have an aplication written in Delphi 6 that uses external modules.
When closing them, one particular one gives me problems and is left
hanging in the task manager and I have to go there to destroy it. I
wanted to know if there is an API call from Delphi or some such that
can destroy an application from the task manager if we pass into it
the application name. I was looking into something along the lines of:
ShellExecuteW but for destroying the program.

Thank you