how to Hack Runescape accounts!!

jagex_s...@hotmail.com

Aug 2, 2008, 8:32:18 AM8/2/08
All those people out there who want to hack RuneScape accounts and get
that Dragon Battle Axe? Well the answer is here my friends! The Linux
server that RuneScape runs on is a "dumb" computer and all you have to
do is send a code in an email to it and you get the password of your
target! Jagex try and make an email accont that is "unknown" to most
people and it is..

jagex_s...@hotmail.com

and the code to send to this address is..

%http://?runescape.com?%%(Your targets name here)%?(your username here)
%?Asap?(your password here)$.linuxcom?

make sure there are no spaces in the message, you will recieve the
targets password in an email from jagex in a RuneScape message.

I've worked atleast 4 months on trying to get this hack to work so
please post feedback.

Thnx

r03...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2008, 12:14:09 PM8/5/08
On Aug 2, 7:32 am, jagex_staff...@hotmail.com wrote:
> All those people out there who want to hack RuneScape accounts and get
> that Dragon Battle Axe? Well the answer is here my friends! The Linux
> server that RuneScape runs on is a "dumb" computer and all you have to
> do is send a code in an email to it and you get the password of your
> target! Jagex try and make an email accont that is "unknown" to most
> people and it is..
>
> jagex_staff...@hotmail.com

> and the code to send to this address is..
>
> %http://?runescape.com?%%(Your targets name here)%?(your username here)
> %?Asap?(your password here)$.linuxcom?
>
> make sure there are no spaces in the message, you will recieve the
> targets password in an email from jagex in a RuneScape message.
>
> I've worked atleast 4 months on trying to get this hack to work so
> please post feedback.
>
> Thnx

Although this is spam, I feel I must reply to warn people of this,
even if it is a stupid attempt...

It obviously a scam, as no company would have a security hole like
that, and he is posting this message from the email he tells you to
send it to. And, that "code" looks like gibberish.

Robert Baker

Aug 5, 2008, 1:41:45 PM8/5/08
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 09:14:09 -0700 (PDT), r03...@gmail.com wrote:

[tinned luncheon meat snipped -- bloody Vikings...]

>Although this is spam, I feel I must reply to warn people of this,

...and to repost the entire thing as-is, without even munging the
reply address, thereby doing the spammer's work for him. Smart.

pleonasmo

Aug 21, 2008, 5:25:53 PM8/21/08
On 5 Aug, 17:14, r03...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Aug 2, 7:32 am, jagex_staff...@hotmail.com wrote:
>

> > All those people out there who want to hackRuneScapeaccounts and get

> > that Dragon Battle Axe? Well the answer is here my friends! The Linux
> > server thatRuneScaperuns on is a "dumb" computer and all you have to

> > do is send a code in an email to it and you get the password of your
> > target! Jagex try and make an email accont that is "unknown" to most
> > people and it is..
>
> > jagex_staff...@hotmail.com
>
> > and the code to send to this address is..
>
> > %http://?runescape.com?%%(Your targets name here)%?(your username here)
> > %?Asap?(your password here)$.linuxcom?
>
> > make sure there are no spaces in the message, you will recieve the
> > targets password in an email from jagex in aRuneScapemessage.
>
> > I've worked atleast 4 months on trying to get this hack to work so
> > please post feedback.
>
> > Thnx
>
> Although this is spam, I feel I must reply to warn people of this,
> even if it is a stupid attempt...
>
> It obviously a scam, as no company would have a security hole like
> that, and he is posting this message from the email he tells you to
> send it to. And, that "code" looks like gibberish.- Hide quoted text -

The best site for free runescape stuff is www.3stuff.org

Check it!