Provide Data Entry, OCR & Scanning Services

Fred Ross

Aug 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/7/96

If you are a consultant, system integrator, or VAR who provides Database
solutions to Business, you can join the HOS Business Partners Program and
offer a broad range of Offshore Data Entry, Scanning and OCR services.

Our strategy is to deliver our Services through highly qualified Business
Partners. These Partners range from consultants who recommend HOS to their
customers, to those who sell HOS Services and those who oversee the
process to provide their customers with turn-key solutions.

House Of Scanning, LLC
http://www.apx.com/hos/

kalpana...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2013, 4:37:46 AM2/6/13
Informatics Outsourcing is an Offshore Data Management service company. Data Management Service includes all types of Data Conversion, File Conversion, XML Conversion, HTML Conversion,SGML Conversion, Document Conversion,Data Entry, Data Extraction and Validation,OCR and ICR Services with affordable price. Our team to give the solution quickly and given requirements.