Need someone to ......

Peter May

Feb 19, 2001, 3:10:20 PM2/19/01
I am writing some software for a communications division of a Volunteer
Figher Fighting Force here in NSW Australia. I need someone to write a
basic compass type display component. Would anyone be interested as it
is out of my capabilities. I am a member and a volunteer and as such I
am puting the software together at no charge. I am hoping I can get
someone to do the component in the same way......

Please reply to co...@sale-net.com.au