Displaying TIFFs

Bill

Apr 27, 2006, 8:49:58 AM4/27/06
Hi-
Sorry for asking such a basic question but I'm doing a project using
Delphi version 3. Is there a way to display tiff images?

Thanks,
Bill

Andreas Koch

Apr 27, 2006, 12:56:08 PM4/27/06
Bill wrote:
> Sorry for asking such a basic question but I'm doing a project using
> Delphi version 3. Is there a way to display tiff images?

You need some 3th party tiff component.
Delphi only comes with components for BMP (and JPEG, but im
not sure if thats allready in D3).

Bill

Apr 27, 2006, 1:29:34 PM4/27/06
Any Suggestions? I'm lost...

Mike Shkolnik

Apr 27, 2006, 2:05:24 PM4/27/06
You may use the GraphicEx from Mike Lischke
www.soft-gems.net
--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-mail: mshk...@scalabium.com

"Bill" <edi...@newpaltz.edu> wrote in message

Bill

Apr 27, 2006, 3:15:12 PM4/27/06
Hi Mike-
thanks for writing. I had actually stumbled across it and downloaded
this morning but not unzipped yet. Will it function with my old decrepit
Delphi V 3.0?

Cheers,
Bill

Frank Wunderlich

Apr 27, 2006, 3:21:42 PM4/27/06
Bill, 27.04.2006 14:49:

> Hi-
> Sorry for asking such a basic question but I'm doing a project using
> Delphi version 3. Is there a way to display tiff images?

take a look on http://www.torry.net or http://delphi.icm.edu.pl there is
a vcl-section where you can find nearly everything...i think a
tiff-component is also included. the downloads have infos about
delphi/bcb-version with which they are working.

regards
Frank

Bill

Apr 27, 2006, 3:42:38 PM4/27/06