DBCombobox

Michael Sørensen

Feb 13, 2007, 3:05:29 PM2/13/07
Hi from a danish guy, who has played with Delphi programming in about a year
(maybe not yet, but sooner or later I have).

I have only read one single article about writing components, but I really
need a speciel component. I hope you can help me to get / learn that or
something similar.

The component, which i need and can't find, is a speciel instance of a
TDBCombobox.

My speciel "demands" in difference to the normal TDBComboobx' is:

- a border
Like when you have a TEdit and set the borderstyle to bsSingle and the CTL3D
property to false, then you have a black single border around the TEdit. How
can I get that?

- set the height less than 21
My TEdits in my program is only 21 in the height. But a TCombobox can't be
smaller than 21 in the height.
How can I get permission to set the height to 15 (and so the text still is
full visible)

Best regards.
Michael.

PS.
Back in the days in the school I never learned the english language, so I'm
sorry for my bad english.