QuickReports

Ian Smith

May 29, 2004, 12:24:59 PM5/29/04
I am using QuickReports with Delphi 4, and keep getting an error "cannot
create file" when trying to preview the report.

The report comprises a title and detail, with a QRlabel in the title and one
in the detail. In addition there are two fields shown in the detail.

My database has approximately 5000 entries, and if I filter selectively, the
data displays (up to about 2 pages). ONce I get to about 4 pages, it
generates the error and I cannot use the report.

Are there any suggestions as to what is wrong?

Many thanks,

Ian

Jeff K

Sep 2, 2005, 8:56:34 PM9/2/05
Hi;

I will be endeavoring to work with Quickreports in Delphi 4 myself soon.
The last time I delbt with it, was Delphi 2, and found out that the
version shipped with the Delphi package was seriously crippled. I went
and spent the money on the full version only to be discontinuing
development of the program that I bought it for. Never did pick it up again.

I have all this source for it but have not tried to see if it compiles
and builds in Delphi 4 yet.

Cheers;
Jeff