Problem with 2FindMp3 - software for searching and donwloading mp3 files from Internet

KiLLBoY

Jun 17, 2005, 1:47:59 AM6/17/05
Hello.

I have downloaded and installed 2FindMp3 - software for searching and
downloading mp3 files from Internet.
But this program has some errors: when I run it, an exception rises:
"The exception unknown software exception (0x0eedfade) occured in the
application at location 0x7c59bbf3".
When I press OK, then another Error dialog becomes visible and the text

of that one is:
"Exception EOLESysError in module 2FindMP3.exe at 00085BFD. Class not
registered".

I searched the net to find the anwer on my problem and according to
answers I downloaded and installed dhtml ocx installer -
"dhtml_setup.exe". But it did not help.

I hope sombody can help me.

Sorry for my bad english and waiting for your answer.

Best regards
Tengo