ExtractFilePath return value related issue

Jigs S

Apr 30, 2010, 7:53:06 AM4/30/10

I am using ExtractFilePath(Application.ExeName) in my application that
is written in Delphi 2.0. Since the program needs to run with system
start-up, I have made corresponding entries into windows registry.

When I boot the system and my application invokes as part of the start-
up, I am getting Exe path as C:
\Program~1\MyProg~1\MyAppl~1\Application.exe. Where as if I close the
application and run it manually, I am getting Exe path as C:
\ProgramFiles\MyProgram\MyApplication\Application.exe.

Why is this change in the return value happening? Can someone help me
here, since this is giving me issue during auto-run of the
application.

Regards,
Jigs