Delphi 2005 ASP.NET Training in The Netherlands

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Bob Swart

ungelesen,
12.09.2005, 16:38:4712.09.05
an

Hi All,

In the next few weeks, I'll be doing a couple of Delphi 2005 ASP.NET
training days again. Each training (or clinic) consists of a one-day
event, performed in Eindhoven, The Netherlands (language will be Dutch,
although my courseware manuals are in English).

22 sep 2005 - Delphi 2005 ASP.NET Web Development (.NET)
6 okt 2005 - Delphi 2005 Advanced ASP.NET Development (.NET)
27 okt 2005 - Delphi 2005 XML, SOAP & Web Services (Win32/.NET)

Each Delphi 2005 training includes a courseware manual covering the
specified topics, plus exercises and detailed answers. These courseware
manuals are also for sale separately, for example if you are unable to
attend a Delphi Clinic in person.
See http://www.eBob42.com/training for the training information, or
http://www.eBob42.com/courseware for the individual courseware manuals.

Groetjes,
Bob Swart (aka Dr.Bob - www.DrBob42.com)

--
Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42) - Borland Technology Partner
Delphi 2005 PDF manuals available from http://www.drbob42.com/training

0 neue Nachrichten