Delphi 2005 ECO-2 Weblog

Bob Swart (aka Dr.Bob)

Aug 25, 2005, 10:32:29 AM8/25/05
Hi All,

FWIW, My ECO-driven weblog (ASP.NET) web application, as described in my
article series for Bitwise Magazine (part three is now online), is
finally deployed and made available online on my test server at
http://www.drbob42.com/blog.
Feel free to read it and leave a comment if you wish.

RSS feeds will be added in a few weeks (after I've implemented the
ASP.NET Web Service on top of the ECO-2 model).

Groetjes,
Bob Swart (aka Dr.Bob - www.DrBob42.com)

--
Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42) - Borland Technology Partner
Delphi 2005 self-study training books: http://www.drbob42.com/training