Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

1 view

Ioannes Paulus PP. II

Apr 4, 2005, 5:28:07 AM4/4/05
"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

--
earth, as had
been foretold, join together to destroy this religion at its birth. (Proph.:

All that is great on earth is united together; the learned, the wise, the
kings. The first write; the second condemn; the last kill. And
notwithstanding all these oppositions, these men, simple and weak, resist
all these powers, subdue even these kings, these learned men and these
sages, and remove idolatry from all the earth. And all this is done by the
power which had foretold it.

784. Jesus Christ would not have the testimony of devils, nor of those who
were not called, but of God and John the Baptist.

785. I consider Jesus Christ in all persons and in ourselves: Jesus Christ
as a Father in His Father, Jesus Christ as a Brother in His Brethren, Jesus
Christ as poor in the poor, Jesus Christ as rich in the rich, Jesus Christ
as Doctor and Priest in priests, Jesus Christ as Sovereign in princes, etc.
For by His glory He is all that is great, being God; and by His mortal life
He is all that is poor and abject. Therefore He has taken this unhappy
condition, so that He could be in all persons and the model of all
conditions.

786. Jesus Christ is an obscurity (according to what the world calls
obscurity), such that historians, wr

maz

Apr 4, 2005, 2:08:43 PM4/4/05
Source on the WWW? Please!

"Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)" <john_p...@vatican.va> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:8a745bb7...@news.vatican.va...

maz

Apr 4, 2005, 3:36:40 PM4/4/05
A word search on " Last rites declaration+pope" on google
showed this; (http://www.catholicsfordemocracy.org/archive/2005/4/1)

Reuters is now reporting that the Holy Father has died. [Important Note:
This has not yet been confirmed.] Let us keep him in our prayers and indeed
ask him to continue to pray for us. I offer a few articles commenting on the
legacy of Pope John Paul II, and I ask you to add your own links in the
comments.

Following the Most Radical Teachings of Jesus: "...[the pope] denounced all
war and the spirals of violence which afflict our common humanity. He
pleaded with these young men and women to become "artisans of peace" - to
respond to violence only with "the fascinating power of love.""

Pope Relaunches Vatican II's Call to Justice: "The sad permanence of
conflicts and the repeated manifestations of violence in very many parts of
the world are proof, by contrast, of the inseparable relationship that
exists between justice and peace, according to the fundamental teaching
proposed with courageous clarity in 'Gaudium et Spes.'"

"In this connection, I wish to reaffirm once again that peace is the work of
justice," the Pope stated. "Authentic peace on earth entails the firm
determination to respect others, individuals and peoples, in their dignity,
and the constant determination to increase fraternity among the members of
the human family."

However, the Church "does not reduce her teaching to this," he said.

Vatican II affirmed "that peace is also the fruit of love, which goes beyond
anything that justice can realize," the Holy Father noted.

He added: "The virtue of love, which leads to forgiveness and
reconciliation, and encourages the commitment of Christians in favor of
justice," must never be forgotten.