Seeking a good name

Lilian

Jan 17, 2006, 10:44:32 PM1/17/06
Hi there!

We are a marketing / consulting company and we are seeking for a
Brand name for our client who is doing Seafood and Foodstuff,
The new item will go Europe market soon in 2006 with the brand new name,
it has to be creative, easy to remember and European acceptable,
Would be very appreciated if you could share your great idea with us !

Please send your idea to Lilian...@hotamil.com
We will send a special gift to you once the name has been picked.

Thank all !

Lilian

HBSteinberg

Jan 24, 2006, 12:42:43 PM1/24/06

As you (hopefully) will be getting paid for your assignment - how about
doing the work by yourself?

Regards
Helmar.

--
Deutschland ist, wenn man trotzdem lacht.