comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini-FAQ

aut...@tsys.demon.co.uk

May 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/26/96

Archive-name: pascal/borland-minifaq
Posting-Frequency: Every Week
Last-modified: 1996/04/23
Version: 1.0

/ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * \
* *
* ======= WELCOME ALL USERS ======= *
* *
* TO comp.lang.pascal.borland! *
* *
\ * * * * http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2678/clpbfaq.html * * * * /

This is the comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini-FAQ, maintained by Tom Wheeley
mailto:to...@tsys.demon.co.uk.

What's New? (New bits are marked with a '|' at the line beginning)

+ Updated reference to TP Tutorial
+ Added FPK Pascal
+ Added Pascal Central Web site

FAQ of the moment [tm]

"2000 is a Leap Year : see http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/RGO/leaflets/ ..."

Leap := (Yr mod 4 = 0) xor (Yr mod 100 = 0) xor (Yr mod 400 = 0) ;

1700, 1800, 1900, 2100, and 2200 are not leap years. But 1600,
2000, and 2400 *are* leap years. 1996 (as witnessed) is a leap year.

2 Where can I find {more?} Information?
2.1 FAQs (about pascal)
2.2 FTP sites
2.3 WWW sites
2.4 Notable sources of information
2.5 Uploading your masterpieces to an FTP site or SWAG

3 Frequently Asked Questions (Not for the pascal language).
*Including*
. How do I make EXE files with Turbo Pascal?
. What is the difference between BP, TP and TP for Windows?
. Are there any freeware Pascal compilers?

APPENDIX A - FTP site mirrors
APPENDIX B - Credits

1. What is comp.lang.pascal.borland?

This is the group for discussion on Borland Pascal, Turbo Pascal and
Pascal for windows systems. All users are welcome, and this group is
not moderated. In order to keep usenet confusion down, we request that
you post only questions or discussions concerning pascal on the Borland
Pascal compilers. Please note that the Delphi does not really belong in
this group, seeing as there are many other groups for Delphi discussion:
(Here is just a selection)

There are also the following pascal groups:

And the Turbovision group described as "Borland's text application
libraries." It is C-biased, but Pascal does get a look-in:

Prof. Timo Salmi posts a FAQ regarding the newsgroup reorganization
weekly. It is also available from garbo (see 'FTP sites')

Please do not post to the obsolete groups:
comp.lang.pascal
comp.lang.pascal.delphi.components

* History of the Group

This group was created by popular vote on June 12, 1995.
Information on the group is available from:
ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/doc-net/pasgroup.zip

* Posting Guidelines

* "A problem well stated is a problem half solved" Charles F. Kettering

* Put as much information as you can early in the subject line.
Subjects like "help me" or "question about Pascal" are silly. Please
also note that some newsreaders truncate the subject line early.

* Usually, it will be sufficient to post to a single one of the Pascal
groups. But if you ever need to post to more than one group, be sure
to use a single cross-posted article rather than multiple postings;
the Newsgroups entry lists the groups, separated by commas.

* Please do not request the answer to your question solely via e-mail!
Someone else will be interested, and it is only polite to the readers

* We will not do your homework for you!
We will, however, give advice on specific topics.

* Be aware of limits. Many newsreaders have difficulty with subject
lines over 40 characters (which get chopped up). Try to keep
your posting text lines to 70 characters or LESS. If you use more,
your posts will look messy when quoted. My excuse is I use Dos Edit.

* Binaries should NOT be posted to this group. Nor MIME Attachments.
(Especially nasty are those mailers which convert '=' to '=3D', a very
bad thing to do to some Pascal source code...)
If you want to distribute binaries or large source files then you could
upload it to one of the FTP sites. See the section 'Uploading your
masterpieces to an FTP site'

If you are wondering *why* binaries are banned, read this:
ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/ts/tsfaqn43.zip
13. *****
Q: May I just go ahead and post binaries to discussion newsgroups?

Expressly forbidden is posting of any commercial material, for
example Turbo Pascal 7, or even just GRAPH.TPU. *This is illegal*
Do not even ask for these. Contact Borland if you have a problem.

2. Where can I find more information?

* Pascal FAQs:
- The infamous, ubiquitous, mandatory and downright useful
Timo Salmi's 'Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's answers'
is available at ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip

- Jon Shemitz' comp.lang.pascal FAQ
http://www.midnightbeach.com/jon/pubs/clp-faq.htm

- Pascal Turbo Vision FAQ
http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/pasfhome.html (see WWW section)

* Learning Pascal

- If you are beginning Pascal, or want to learn some new techniques,
you could do far worse than take a look at Glenn Grotzinger's TP
Tutorial, in section 2.4

2.2 FTP sites: See Appendix A for mirrors

'Garbo' The primary Turbo Pascal source/unit site.
ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/ {turbopa* directories}
http://garbo.uwasa.fi

'Oulu' Lots of files related to game (and demo?) programming.
ftp://x2ftp.oulu.fi/pub/msdos/programming/
http://x2ftp.oulu.fi

'SimTel' "The Coast to Coast Software Repository"
ftp://ftp.coast.net/SimTel/turbopas {../info too}
http://www.coast.net/SimTel

'Borland' Borland's Web site
ftp://ftp.borland.com/
http://www.borland.com/index.html

TV site Turbovision source/applications ?
ftp://jam.cog.brown.edu/pub/turbo-vision

These may be referred to by the name in the left hand column, both in
this FAQ, and on the newsgroup. For SimTel and Garbo at least, please
try to use a closer, faster, mirror site. (In Appendix A)

2.3 WWW sites

If you have a Web site concentrating on Pascal (esp. Borland), then why
not get it added to the list in the FAQ. Just send the URL and a short
description to me, <URL:mailto:to...@tsys.demon.co.uk>.
* Turbo Pascal Programmers Page
http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp.html

This page is supposed to give a quick overview of what is available
on the net for programmers in Turbo/Borland Pascal.

The page covers:

BGI drivers, Book descriptions, Compilers, Delphi, FAQ's,
FTP sites, Game programming, Genetic programming, Graphics programming,
Information, Manuals, Newsgroups, Numeric programming, Sources,
Sound programming, Turbo Vision, Websearching, Windows programming,
Winsock programming, WWW sites, ZZZ attic

{Jeroen Prins}
* Scott's Cool Programming Page
http://www.vivanet.com/~scotts/pascal

This page is mainly devoted to the cooler aspects of programming
including sound blaster, cd-rom and graphics. I have articles which are
articles I've either found or written on certain topics and I have a file
formats section and a newgroups section (only has one newgroup in it
right now). Its not entirely pascal, there is some C code in one or two
of the articles but I program in pascal and my articles all have pascal
code in it.

{Scott Serven}
* TVPlus: Home Page
http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/tvhome.html

This is mainly C-biased, but the Pascal section is accessible from
http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/pasfhome.html

This page contains frequently (and not so frequently) asked Pascal
TurboVision questions with Berend's and other users's answers. Comments,
corrections, and additions are solicited.

{?}
* Rex K. Perkins Pascal Page
http://www.iii.net/users/rexkp/ppp

This page provides current information on BugSlay, The Pascal Postmortem
Debugger, as well as links to other Pascal related information.

Initially I am focusing on the Borland compilers. If sufficient interest
is shown, along with information on WWW/ftp sites, I will expand this
page to cover other flavors of Pascal.

If your favorite online source of Pascal information/code is not listed
here, email me, Rex Perkins. Many thanks to those who have already done
so.

{Rex K. Perkins}
* Tims Pascal FAQ
http://WWW.LIII.COM/~tlittle/misc.html

Tims Pascal FAQ

Note: This is primarily oriented toward Borland's dialects of Pascal
since the original Pascal was an intentionally crippled programming
language. Borland and many other software companies brought Pascal into
the world of productive languages.

With the recent introduction of Delphi, Pascal has gained a strong foot-
hold in the business field again.

This is a work in progress; albeit, said progress has slowed to a
veritable sub-crawl phase, as lately I have been swamped with work.
However this page is continually being modified and added to.

{Tim Little}
| * Pascal Central
| http://www.webcom.com/icog/polymorphic/pascal.html
|
| Pascal Central is a collection of Pascal-related content all in one
| location to make it easier for the many Pascal developers out there to
| cope in a world crowded with C and C++.
|
| If you have any pascal-related articles, documented source code or book
| reviews you think would be of benefit to the Pascal community, let me
| know. I'm always looking to the Pascal community to help mature the
| contents of Pascal Central.
|
| {Bill Catambay}
| -------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Borland Pascal Petition
http://132.230.63.1/~klaus/pascal.html

Add your name to the petitions to try to persuade borland to create
new versions of Turbo/Borland Pascal:

Borland Pascal 8 (for Dos)
Borland Pascal / Turbo Pascal for Linux
Borland Pascal for other platforms
* Turbo Pascal for Windows Page
http://mindlink.net/apang/tpw.html

I finally collected together a few gripes, bugs, answers (to
not-so-frequently asked questions) for TPW 1.5. It could use some more
work and links to other pages...but I'm busy enough as is. ;)

What I would like to see (and maybe work on with others) is a centralized
index (as opposed to a repository) to the numerous TPW sources and packages
available on different sites via http and/or ftp. As it is, some packages
are mirrored, some aren't, some are found on some sites and not others,
etc.

{Anthon Pang}
2.4 Notable sources of information

* SWAG.
. See http://www.gdsoft.com/swag/swag.html
. Available from Garbo and SimTel directory turbopas/
. 1st time: get swaga-c.zip...swags-z.zip + swag.zip.
. Updating: get the latest swagYYMM.zip only.

A free archive of Turbo Pascal code, updated quarterly, produced by
the 'Source Ware Archival Group'. Note that the inital download is ~5Mb

Many people would consider SWAG essential before posting here!
* Ralf Brown's Interrupt List
. SimTel in the msdos/info/
. inter49a.zip -> inter49d.zip (Remember, the number will increase)
. inter49e.zip contains a viewer
. inter49f.zip contains utils to convert to Windows Help files.

A comprehensive list of all the interrupts, their functions and
subfunctions. You will need this if you want to do any serious asm
programming. This is also quite large to download...
* The PCGPE 'PC Games Programmers Encyclopaedia'
. ftp://x2ftp.oulu.fi/pub/msdos/programming/gpe/pcgpe.zip
. http://x2ftp.oulu.fi/pub/msdos/programming/gpe/00index.html

Version 1 contains lots of information on interfacing with games
related hardware - Mouse, joystick, Sound Cards, VGA specs.
Useful software techniques include BSP trees, 3d algorithms, a
starfield sim and fire effects. gfx file formats included too.

Includes Assembly and VGA tutorials by Asphyxia and VLA.

Thankfully, the author is a Pascal afficionado, and so most of the code
is in Pascal or Pascal-style pseudocode. It also focusses on
techniques, rather than doling out code or units, aiding understanding.

* Glenn Grotzinger's Turbo Pascal Tutor
. ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/tptutr11.zip

| Now virtually complete, this tutor was recently written and posted to
| the comp.lang.pascal.borland newsgroup. It contains tutorials,
| exercises and answers for all the major areas in Turbo Pascal, and most
| of the niches too.

* Bug Lists

Believe it or not, your favourite Borland products are not 100% perfect.

+ Borland Pascal 7 (also includes an old Turbovision bug-list)
ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/bp7bugs2.zip

+ Turbo Pascal 6
ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopa6/tp6bugs7.zip

+ TurboVision (possibly newer versions of Brad Williams's TV bug list)
ftp://vtucs.cc.vt.edu/turbo-vision/faq/

2.5 Uploading your masterpieces to an FTP site

If you upload your splendid TPU, program or source code, then it doesn't
clutter up the newsgroup and will be publicly available for longer.

* Garbo
Make sure you get these files:
ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/UPLOAD.INF (Info on uploading)
ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/UPTEXT.INF (Questionnaire to fill in)
And remember to send an e-mailed anouncement!
* SimTel (From the SimTel FAQ at www.coast.net)
Can authors of ShareWare, FreeWare and Public Domain programs upload
their programs to SimTel?

Yes. For details send e-mail to list...@SimTel.Coast.NET with this
command in the body of the message: get simtel-upload.info
* SWAG (from Gayle Davis <gda...@gdsoft.com>)

Do you have neat, slick code that you have collected over the years
that you would like to share with the PASCAL community? Why not
contribute to SWAG !! We would love to have your contribution. We
need material covering any interesting area of PASCAL programming.
PLEASE NO COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU ARE NOT THE
AUTHOR OR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPLICIT PERMISSION !!

1. Send via e-mail to: gda...@gdsoft.com

If the material is very large, and in multiple pieces, please UUENCODE
the material, and leave a message describing it use and purpose.

2. Post to any of the Pascal UseNet groups

This method if fine for material of one or two messages. Place a note
somewhere in the message that the material is for SWAG. Not recommeded
for large packets, as everyone in the group will receive it.

More could well follow. There are {nearly!} always helpful pointers at
other ftp sites saying what you should do. If in doubt, there may be a
.message in an incoming directory, or you could politely mail the site.

3) Frequently Asked Questions.

* How do I make EXE files with Turbo Pascal?

In Turbo Pascal, in the compile menu, select COMPILE TO MEMORY. Open the menu
again, and it should say COMPILE TO DISK. Then select COMPILE, and it will
create the file XXX.EXE, where XXX is the name of your .PAS file.

No, there is not.
* Is it possible to 'decompile' pascal EXEs or TPUs?

No. Too much information is lost in the compiling process. For a more
detailed explanation see Prof. Timo Salmi's FAQ.
* What are the Borland Pascal Products

In essence, Borland Pascal is the 'professional' product, whilst the
Turbo Pascals are 'hobbyist' products.

Current Versions are (excluding fixes):
Borland Pascal 7 (Dos/Win/Prot)
Turbo Pascal 7 (Dos)
Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 (Win)

There is an update to TP and BP to v7.01. This can be obtained by
contacting Borland. These still have VER70 defined.

Borland Pascal can do everything that both Turbo Pascals can do, plus:

. Compile for DOS Protected mode (16 bit only)
. Full Run Time Library Source code
. Lots of assorted debugging and programming tools

| * Are there any freeware Pascal compilers?
|
| Certainly. One of the most recent and active is FPK Pascal, a 32 bit
| Turbo Pascal compatible compiler system for DOS and OS/2. Comes with
| full Pascal source, and compiles itself. The author intends to extend it
| to work under Linux too. Note that currently the documentation is in
| German only, but there is a patch for English compiler messages.
|
| http://sun01.brain.uni-freiburg.de/%7Eklaus/pascal/fpk-pas/

mailto:info-pasc...@brl.mil

Please do not send such requests (or others) to info-...@brl.mil

Appendix A - Ftp Mirror sites (Choose the closest to you)

* Public, authorized Garbo mirror sites:

France: ftp://ftp.ibp.fr/pub/pc/garbo
Germany: ftp://ftp.germany.eu.net/pub/comp/msdos/mirror.garbo
Chemnitz, Germany: ftp://ftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/garbo
Erlangen, Germany: ftp://ftp.easynet.de/pub/pc
London, England: ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/mirrors/garbo
Pisa, Italy: ftp://cnuce_arch.cnr.it/pub/msdos/garbo.uwasa.fi
Riga, Latvia: ftp://ftp.lanet.lv/pub/windows
InfoMagic, AZ, USA: ftp://ftp.infomagic.com/pub/mirrors/garbo/msdos
Walnut Creek, CA, USA: ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/garbo
Urbana, IL, USA: ftp://uiarchive.cso.uiuc.edu/pub/systems/pc/garbo
St. Louis, MO, USA: ftp://wuarchive.wustl.edu/systems/msdos/garbo.uwasa.fi
Austin, Texas, USA: ftp://ftp.dataplex.net/pub/garbo/pc
Melbourne, Australia: ftp://archie.au/micros/pc/garbo
Melbourne, Australia: ftp://ftp.bhp.com.au/pc/garbo
Hong Kong, Asia: ftp://ftp.hkstar.com/pub/garbo
Taiwan, Asia: ftp://NCTUCCCA.edu.tw/PC/garbo
Seoul, Korea, Asia: ftp://ftp.nuri.net/pub/garbo
Seoul, Korea, Asia: ftp://ftp.sogang.ac.kr/msdos_garbo
Natal, South Africa: ftp://Owl.und.ac.za/mirrors/garbo/pc

* SimTel, the Coast to Coast repository (tm)
Canberra, Australia: ftp://archie.au/micros/pc/SimTel
Sao Paulo, Brazil: ftp://ftp.unicamp.br/pub/simtel
Beijing, China: ftp://ftp.pku.edu.cn/pub/simtel
Prague, Czech Rep.: ftp://pub.vse.cz/pub/simtel
Lancaster, England: ftp://micros.hensa.ac.uk/mirrors/simtel
London, England: ftp://sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk/pub/packages/simtel
London, England: ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/mirrors/simtel
Espoo, Finland: ftp://ftp.funet.fi/mirrors/simtel.coast.net/Simtel
Neuilly, France: ftp://ftp.grolier.fr/pub/pc/SimTel
Paris, France: ftp://ftp.ibp.fr/pub/pc/SimTel
Bochum, Germany:
ftp://ftp.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/mirrors/simtel.coast.net/SimTel
Chemnitz, Germany: ftp://ftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/simtel
Mainz, Germany: ftp://ftp.uni-mainz.de/pub/pc/mirrors/simtel
Paderborn, Germany: ftp://ftp.uni-paderborn.de/SimTel
Tuebingen, Germany: ftp://ftp.uni-tuebingen.de/pub/simtel
Hong Kong: ftp://ftp.cs.cuhk.hk/pub/simtel
Hong Kong: ftp://ftp.hkstar.com/pub/simtel
Haifa, Israel: ftp://ftp.technion.ac.il/pub/unsupported/simtel
Pisa, Italy: ftp://cnuce-arch.cnr.it/pub/msdos/simtel
Saitama, Japan: ftp://ftp.saitama-u.ac.jp/pub/simtel
Saitama, Japan: ftp://ftp.riken.go.jp/pub/SimTel
Tokyo, Japan: ftp://ftp.crl.go.jp/pub/pc/archives/simtel
Seoul, Korea: ftp://ftp.kornet.nm.kr/pub/SimTel
Seoul, Korea: ftp://ftp.nuri.net/pub/Simtel
Netherlands:
ftp://ftp.nic.surfnet.nl/mirror-archive/software/simtel-msdos
Wellington, NZ: ftp://ftp.vuw.ac.nz/pub/simtel
Krakow, Poland: ftp://ftp.cyf-kr.edu.pl/pub/mirror/simtel
Warsaw, Poland: ftp://ftp.icm.edu.pl/pub/simtel
Aveiro, Portugal: ftp://ftp.ua.pt/pub/simtel
South Africa: ftp://ftp.sun.ac.za/pub/simtel
Slovak Republic: ftp://ftp.uakom.sk/pub/SimTel
Slovenia: ftp://ftp.arnes.si/software/SimTel
Stockholm, Sweden: ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/pc/mirror/SimTel
Zurich, Switzerland: ftp://ftp.switch.ch/mirror/simtel
Taipei, Taiwan: ftp://NCTUCCCA.edu.tw/PC/simtel
Nonthaburi, Thailand: ftp://ftp.nectec.or.th/pub/mirrors/SimTel
Ankara, Turkey: ftp://ftp.metu.edu.tr/pub/mirrors/simtel
Concord, CA, USA: ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/simtel
Urbana, IL, USA: ftp://uiarchive.cso.uiuc.edu/pub/systems/pc/simtel
Rochester, MI, USA: ftp://OAK.Oakland.Edu/SimTel *Primary Mirror*
St. Louis, MO, USA: ftp://wuarchive.wustl.edu/systems/ibmpc/simtel
Norman, OK, USA: ftp://ftp.uoknor.edu/mirrors/SimTel
Corvallis, OR, USA: ftp://ftp.orst.edu/pub/mirrors/simtel
Salt Lake Cy, UT, USA: ftp://ftp.pht.com/pub/mirrors/simtel

If you know of a mirror not on this list (f.e. on your service provider)
then it is probably a 'restricted' mirror, intended for speedy access for
a small group of users only. It is probably best if you use that.

Keith Petersen (of SimTel) - SimTel mirror sites
Thankyou for reading the c.l.p.borland mini-FAQ <to...@tsys.demon.co.uk>

Tom Wheeley

May 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/28/96

> Archive-name: pascal/borland-minifaq
> Posting-Frequency: Every Week
> Last-modified: 1996/04/23
> Version: 1.0

Sorry, the old one got kicked out by mistake. Bright'n'Shiny one next week!

.splitbung
--
* TQ 1.0 * The 'Just So Quotes'.
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of

aut...@tsys.demon.co.uk

Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96

Archive-name: pascal/borland-minifaq
Posting-Frequency: Every Week
Last-modified: 1996/05/27
Version: 1.0

/ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * \
* *
* ======= WELCOME ALL USERS ======= *
* *
* TO comp.lang.pascal.borland! *
* *

\ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * /

This is the comp.lang.pascal.borland Mini-FAQ, maintained by Tom Wheeley
mailto:to...@tsys.demon.co.uk.

What's New? (New bits are marked with a '|' at the line beginning)

+ New version of interrupt list
+ Uploading TPUs to Garbo
+ Updated Simtel.Net mirrors / site / upload info

FAQ of the moment [tm]

The main site for Simtel is now:
ftp://ftp.Simtel.net/pub/simtelnet
http://www.Simtel.net/simtel.net/

The old Coast to Coast Communications site is now becoming obsolete.

* Learning Pascal

'Simtel' Enormous MS-DOS archive
ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet
http://www.simtel.net/simtel.net/

TV site Turbovision source/applications ?
ftp://jam.cog.brown.edu/pub/turbo-vision

These may be referred to by the name in the left hand column, both in

this FAQ, and on the newsgroup. For Simtel and Garbo at least, please

. Available from Garbo and Simtel directory turbopas/

. 1st time: get swaga-c.zip...swags-z.zip + swag.zip.
. Updating: get the latest swagYYMM.zip only.

A free archive of Turbo Pascal code, updated quarterly, produced by
the 'Source Ware Archival Group'. Note that the inital download is ~5Mb

Many people would consider SWAG essential before posting here!
* Ralf Brown's Interrupt List

. Simtel in the msdos/info/
| . inter50a.zip -> inter50d.zip (Remember, the number will increase)
| . inter50e.zip contains a viewer
| . inter50f.zip contains utils to convert to Windows Help files.

| If you upload a unit, then you *must* also send a small demonstration
| source program which uses your unit. You do not have to send the
| actual source to your unit if you do not wish to

* Simtel

Yes. For details send e-mail to list...@Simtel.Net with this
| command in the body of the message: get upload.info

| . Compile for 16 bit DOS Protected mode (less memory constraints)

mailto:info-pasc...@brl.mil

* Simtel.Net
The following sites are authorized mirrors of Simtel.Net as of the time
of this FAQ update. Several new sites are added each day.
For a more accurate list, send mail to list...@Simtel.Net with body:

get mirrors.info

Country Host Directory
--------- ---------------------- -------------------
Australia ftp.bhp.com.au /pub/simtelnet
Belgium ftp.tornado.be /pub/simtelnet
Brazil ftp.unicamp.br /pub/simtelnet
Canada ftp.direct.ca /pub/simtelnet
Canada ftp.synapse.net /pub/simtelnet
Czech Republic pub.vse.cz /pub/simtelnet
China ftp.pku.edu.cn /pub/simtelnet
England micros.hensa.ac.uk /pub/simtelnet
England ftp.demon.co.uk /pub/simtelnet
England sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk /packages/simtelnet
Finland ftp.funet.fi /mirrors/ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet
France ftp.grolier.fr /pub/simtelnet
France ftp.ibp.fr /pub/simtelnet
Germany ftp.tu-chemnitz.de /pub/simtelnet
Germany ftp.uni-paderborn.de /pub/simtelnet
Hong Kong ftp.hkstar.com /pub/simtelnet
Hong Kong sunsite.ust.hk /pub/simtelnet
Italy cis.utovrm.it /simtelnet
Italy ftp.unina.it /pub/simtelnet
Japan ftp.iij.ad.jp /pub/simtelnet
Japan ftp.riken.go.jp /pub/simtelnet
Japan ftp.saitama-u.ac.jp /pub/simtelnet
Mexico ftp.gdl.iteso.mx /pub/simtelnet
Netherlands info.nic.surfnet.nl /mirror-archive/software/simtelnet
New Zealand ftp.vuw.ac.nz /pub/simtelnet
Poland sunsite.icm.edu.pl /pub/simtelnet
Portugal ftp.ip.pt /pub/simtelnet
Portugal ftp.ua.pt /pub/simtelnet
Slovenia ftp.arnes.si /software/simtelnet
South Africa ftp.is.co.za /pub/simtelnet
South Africa ftp.sun.ac.za /pub/simtelnet
South Korea ftp.nuri.net /pub/simtelnet
South Korea ftp.sogang.ac.kr /pub/simtelnet
Sweden ftp.sunet.se /pub/simtelnet
Switzerland nic.switch.ch /mirror/simtelnet
Taiwan ftp.ncu.edu.tw /Packages/simtelnet
Taiwan NCTUCCCA.edu.tw /PC/simtelnet
Thailand ftp.nectec.or.th /pub/mirrors/simtelnet
US, California ftp.digital.com /pub/micro/pc/simtelnet
US, Illinois uiarchive.cso.uiuc.edu /pub/systems/pc/simtelnet
US, Mass. ftp.bu.edu /pub/mirrors/simtelnet
US, Michigan oak.oakland.edu /pub/simtelnet
US, Oklahoma ftp.uoknor.edu /pub/simtelnet
US, Oregon ftp.orst.edu /pub/simtelnet
US, Virginia mirrors.aol.com /pub/simtelnet

Keith Petersen <w8...@Simtel.Net> - Simtel.Net information