Linux Objective-C IDE?

jimi_hendrix

May 1, 2009, 7:13:16 PM5/1/09
I like ObjC a lot as a language, and want to start using it more.
However, I am starting to use IDE's a lot more now. I had always just
used vim before and it provided syntax highlighting and such for
ObjC. Does anyone have a linux IDE or Eclipse plugin that provides
syntax highlighting for Objective-C?

Thanks

Pascal J. Bourguignon

May 1, 2009, 7:40:35 PM5/1/09
jimi_hendrix <mysp...@gmail.com> writes:

emacs. Of course.

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__

jimi_hendrix

May 1, 2009, 8:33:12 PM5/1/09
I have lost all respect for you xD

On May 1, 7:40 pm, p...@informatimago.com (Pascal J. Bourguignon)

Gregory Weston

May 1, 2009, 8:58:55 PM5/1/09
In article
<dcaa3234-baf9-42d1...@r34g2000vba.googlegroups.com>,
jimi_hendrix <mysp...@gmail.com> wrote:

<http://home.gna.org/pmanager/>

I've been satisfied with Project Center, so no direct experience with
that one - never even heard of it 'til now. I may try it out myself.

--
I saw a truck today that had "AAA Batteries / Delivered and Installed" on the
side. My first thought was: That's a really weird business model. How many

jimi_hendrix

May 1, 2009, 9:25:11 PM5/1/09
Thanks, whats the difference between Project Center and Project
Manager? They seem to be the same.

On May 1, 8:58 pm, Gregory Weston <u...@splook.com> wrote:
> In article
> <dcaa3234-baf9-42d1-9bef-9dbbe98cc...@r34g2000vba.googlegroups.com>,

Gregory Weston

May 2, 2009, 12:52:57 PM5/2/09
In article
<0e78f0e0-0541-4970...@21g2000vbk.googlegroups.com>,
jimi_hendrix <mysp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, whats the difference between Project Center and Project
> Manager? They seem to be the same.

Well, the key difference I noticed when looking at the page is syntax
highlighting.

I also have the impression it's under more active development right now
than PC is.