iOS Developer opening with relocation support to Berlin

anosov...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2016, 6:41:57 AM8/22/16
Since 2014 this hotel platform startup is revolutionizing the way the guests and hotels relationships are built. A revolutionary App which allows its users to check in at a hotel remotely, use their smartphones as a door key and pay their stay via the app, won hearts of more than 22 million users and the innovation Intergastra prize in 2016. Through the use of powerful Beacon technology the app upgrades check-in and payment processes, simplifies communications between hotels and its guests and empowers more personal and remarkable experiences worthy of a modern traveler.

Your Role:

We are looking for great motivation and independence, passion for expanding own expertise, original and result-oriented thinking in our candidates for Senior iOS Developer position with relocation. Senior iOS Developer job with relocation to Germany gives you a chance to:

Design and create apps for iOS platform;
Secure excellent quality, performance, and responsiveness of applications;
Cooperate with the squad to outline and design new features;
Single out and correct backups and fix bugs;
Maintenance of code quality, organization and automatization.

Your qualification:

Background with dispatch of Objective-C iOS applications (ideally, attainable in the app store at the moment);
Proven track record of personal projects that show your affinity and skills with development and product sense;
Thorough understanding of Git;
Capability to work outside the comfort zone and fast resulted-oriented working style;
Experience with architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web app;
Refined design and UX sensibility;
Work experience in startups is appreciated;
Familiarity with SWIFT is advantageous;
Good skills with iBeacons would be a plus.

Relocation support:

You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger - the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your Senior iOS Developer opportunity with relocation to Germany as smooth as possible. That`s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa expenses for you and your family is a vital part of our support during your relocation process.