iOS developer in Berlin, Germany-Willing to sponsor relocation and work permit

Aleksandar Jovanovic

Mar 31, 2016, 6:11:19 AM3/31/16
IOS developer
- strongly experienced (5 years professional) C# engineer
- knowledge OR professional experience of any mobile platforms/frameworks (Xamarin, WPF, iOS, Android, Cordova, etc.)

- Experience with Xamarin is not necessary, but candidate should be willing to work with it in the future´

- Company Pitch: Fast paced growing Berlin based, 12 year old, recommerce company with a strong shift towards mobile first strategy is looking for senior engineers to transform its product. Strong opportunity to grow, learn stuff, lead teams, etc. - Candidate will be part of a 5 to 10 people strong mobile team including experienced product manager.

varunpr...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2016, 8:35:45 AM4/17/16
I have wide experiences in software and applications development for mobile devices & web. During my professional career I developed different applications for mobile platform ranging from enterprise applications, video social networking for entertainment industry, Geo-location based survey apps for government and productivity tools for oil & gas sector.

Right now i'm working on Xamarin forms cross platform application with PCL.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Varun Prathap

suhas...@gmail.com

May 24, 2016, 6:39:38 AM5/24/16
Hi Aleksandar,

I would be very much interested with this opportunity and I have total experience of 6.5years in C# and more than 3.5 years experience in WPF, developing Android apps in Xamarin and Windows universal apps. I love submitting new ideas and I have a patent filed too and I love implementing POCs. Please let me know if you can consider my profile. My Email Id: suhas...@gmail.com. Skype ID: suhas.s.kulkarni. Please give me your mail id so that I could send my updated CV to you. Looking forward to hear from you at your convenience.

Regards,
Suhas Kulkarni