Looking for a MUMPS-11 tape / image

K.S. Bhaskar

Feb 19, 2022, 3:54:11 PM2/19/22
Someone who has restored a PDP-11/70, which now boots RSX-11 and UNIX V7 would love to be able to boot MUMPS-11 on it. Any idea where they might be able to find a tape or image? Thank you very much.

Regards
– Bhaskar

Maury Pepper

Feb 19, 2022, 6:14:51 PM2/19/22
If you just want to run MUMPS on a PDP-11, then DSM-11 is a much better version than MUMPS-11 and
available here: www.bitsavers.org/bits/DEC/pdp11/dsm-11/

If you want MUMPS-11 for historical reasons, keep looking and good luck. If you don't find it, post back here. I know someone with access to an old DECUS server who might be able to find it.

K.S. Bhaskar

Feb 19, 2022, 9:16:33 PM2/19/22
Thanks Maury.

Regards
– Bhaskar

Onix Man

Feb 28, 2022, 4:35:39 AM2/28/22

воскресенье, 20 февраля 2022 г. в 05:16:33 UTC+3, K.S. Bhaskar:
rus diams-11 (pdp-11)
https://gitlab.com/non7/jsonrpcserver.ru/-/blob/main/diams-11.7z

K.S. Bhaskar

Feb 28, 2022, 10:11:31 AM2/28/22
Thank you. I will post the link on the Twitter thread.

Regards
– Bhaskar