Looking for phone (or otherwise) support

Charlie-Boo

Jun 6, 2022, 3:44:58 PM6/6/22
IRIS won't start
"local license key not found"
Licensed to: [blank]

Charlie

Matthew R. Wilson

Jun 6, 2022, 6:23:37 PM6/6/22
On 2022-06-06, Charlie-Boo <shyma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> IRIS won't start
> "local license key not found"
> Licensed to: [blank]

https://www.intersystems.com/support

Charlie-Boo

Jun 8, 2022, 9:37:40 AM6/8/22
Hi Matt,

Freedom isn’t free – nor is InterSystems support anymore.

I got it to work and now I’m trying to connect to Studio:

C:\InterSystems\IRIS\bin\Cstudio.exe

Select a server on the list:
IRIS (localhost[51774])
OK

Log on to IRIS
Username: _system
Password: _____
I tried:
xxx
system
_system
mgr

Thanks,
Charlie

Charlie-Boo

Jun 8, 2022, 10:16:54 AM6/8/22
I found it in the documentation.
You have to enter in a password but the documentation tells you the password.
Cool.

Charlie-Boo

Jun 12, 2022, 2:14:48 PM6/12/22
On Monday, June 6, 2022 at 6:23:37 PM UTC-4, Matthew R. Wilson wrote:
How do I write a subroutine that returns an array? I see only QUIT SINGLEVALUE

Charlie

retired developer

Jun 12, 2022, 6:45:20 PM6/12/22
On 12.06.22 20:14, Charlie-Boo wrote:

> How do I write a subroutine that returns an array? I see only QUIT SINGLEVALUE

test ; Testroutine
k arr
s arr(1)=123
s arr(3)=333
w "Sum ",$$doubleSum(.arr),! ; <-- notice the dot in front of arr
w arr(1),!
w arr(3),!

doubleSum(par)
s par(1)=par(1)*2
s par(3)=par(3)*2
q par(1)+par(3)

A dot in front of an argument(variable) means it's a Call-By-Reference,
without an dot it's a Call-By-Value.

To pass an array to a function (or subroutine) or to get an array back
from a function (or subroutine), you have to use Call-By-Reference.

Hth

--
An old Windows has old security holes.
A new Windows has new security holes.