Just checking...

Flávio Fornazier

May 2, 2022, 4:39:06 PM5/2/22
Hi all!

Does anyone know a M developer called Josef Nagy, from Hungary? He works with MV1, MV1R2 and wrote a lot of GUI utilities for them. He's a member of this forum, I tried to send him an email today without success. I'm really worried with him.

Thank you in advanced.

pahihu

May 10, 2022, 7:45:24 AM5/10/22
flaviof ezt írta (2022. május 2., hétfő, 22:39:06 UTC+2):
> Does anyone know a M developer called Josef Nagy, from Hungary?

Hi Flavio,

His last known e-mail address can be found at the bottom of https://caisys.weebly.com/
I have contacted with him in January, 2022.

Hope this helps,
Andras Pahi

Flávio Fornazier

May 10, 2022, 3:03:24 PM5/10/22
Hi Mr.Andras Pahi,

He's just a beautiful friend. I already sent him an email to the new address and
I will wait for his reply. By the way, If you don't mind, I would like to keep in touch
with you too.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,