MSH programming language concepts.

Michail Sharymov

May 5, 2020, 12:01:08 AM5/5/20
In one of the previous articles http://www.mumpster.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1869 I already described the specification of this language. But the specification does not reveal all the features of the language. I want to eliminate that gap with this article. Of course, I did not manage to describe everything, but basically I described the main features. We will postpone the rest until better times.
When the image of the language just takes shape, it seems that everything is logical and consistent. But at the entrance to the implementation of the language there are problems that have to be solved by choosing one or another strategy. Now that the language interpreter is ready, you can see how it solved one or another implementation problem.

Coriolis

May 6, 2020, 4:19:07 AM5/6/20
>http://www.mumpster.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1869
You can't read it without formatting.

Michail Sharymov

May 6, 2020, 9:02:28 AM5/6/20
вторник, 5 мая 2020 г., 10:01:08 UTC+6 пользователь Michail Sharymov написал:
> In one of the previous articles http://www.mumpster.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1869 I already described the specification of this language. But the specification does not reveal all the features of the language. I want to eliminate that gap with this article. Of course, I did not manage to describe everything, but basically I described the main features. We will postpone the rest until better times.
> When the image of the language just takes shape, it seems that everything is logical and consistent. But at the entrance to the implementation of the language there are problems that have to be solved by choosing one or another strategy. Now that the language interpreter is ready, you can see how it solved one or another implementation problem.

The language project is posted on the GitHub https://github.com/SharMisha/MSH
There is a complete set of documentation.

K.S. Bhaskar

May 6, 2020, 10:11:12 AM5/6/20
Congratulations on your work. One piece of advice to reduce the risk of your work being hijacked by offerings in the cloud: use the AGPL v3 license (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.html) rather than GPL v2.

Regards
– Bhaskar

Michail Sharymov

May 7, 2020, 1:07:55 AM5/7/20
вторник, 5 мая 2020 г., 10:01:08 UTC+6 пользователь Michail Sharymov написал:
> In one of the previous articles http://www.mumpster.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1869 I already described the specification of this language. But the specification does not reveal all the features of the language. I want to eliminate that gap with this article. Of course, I did not manage to describe everything, but basically I described the main features. We will postpone the rest until better times.
> When the image of the language just takes shape, it seems that everything is logical and consistent. But at the entrance to the implementation of the language there are problems that have to be solved by choosing one or another strategy. Now that the language interpreter is ready, you can see how it solved one or another implementation problem.

Thank. I will take advantage.