Noob Woes using O'Kane Mumps

Sidney Reilley

Feb 17, 2024, 4:29:35 PMFeb 17
Just installed the Prof.'s interpreter & reading his tutorial.
I can't seem to get this line of code that I saved to a file, to
run:
W "Hello, World!"

I keep getting this error msg:

> g ^sandbox.mps
*** in or near line 3:
*** E13 Keyword

I tried lowercase "w" and "write", but no joy!
Yet when I enter the command at the mumps prompt it executes.
So I somehow butchered the source code in the file, but I can't see
where or how.

Advise please!
--
Duke

Sidney Reilley

Feb 17, 2024, 5:01:55 PMFeb 17
I found my problem!
Column #1 starts a label or is blank.
I put the code in Column #2 and all is well!

--
Duke
** Bottom-posting, text-only is the netiquette way! **