VA FILEMAN Building Application Tutorial

rafi farchi

Oct 19, 2021, 6:52:35 AM10/19/21
Hello !

I Looked at Foeman developer Guide but for my opinion is too
technical .
I am looking for Basic Tutorial for the developer's use
that shows step by step how to build a sample application
including Files and attribute definitions , Relationships ,
Form , menus , Security issues etc. .

Thanks
Rafi

Sam Habiel

Oct 20, 2021, 10:16:28 AM10/20/21
Hi Rafi,

I did a course for the VistA Expertise Network on this a while back. You can contact them to see if they can sell you a copy.

Greg Kreis teaches classes on VistA, and he is another person to contact to see if you can join one of this classes.

I wanted one of these days to write a book on this topic, but the market is pretty small.

--Sam